Last review: November 2nd, 2018
Innovation Walk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Innovation Walk may occasionally change this policy from by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from March 29th, 2018.
Intellectual Property Notice
All images, text, designs, graphics, trademarks and service marks are owned by and property of Innovation Walk or the properly attributed party. It is a violation of federal law to use any of our intellectual property in whole or in part, and modification of any materials contained on this site is illegal and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent permissible should we choose to do so, including asking for financial penalties (damages) and/or an injunction forcing you to stop using our intellectual property immediately.
You may use our intellectual property with clear and obvious credit back to our site, as well links back to the page where the materials, designs, images, text, quote or post is located when it is appropriate to do so. However, you may never claim any of our intellectual property as your own or your unique creation, even with attribution.
What we collect
We may collect the following information: name and job title, contact information, including email address and demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests, other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use technologies, such as cookies (https://www.aboutcookies.org), to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyze traffic to the site. We may also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners:
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Innovation Walk may include affiliate links within articles, posts or banners throughout this website. This means we may be awarded a commission in case you click through these links and purchase any products/services or sign up/subscribe to a membership on an external website. This comes at no extra cost to you and helps Innovation Walk maintain this website. Our commitment is to provide affiliate recommendations we completely trust and that can potentially generate real value for our visitors.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will always be given the opportunity to unsubscribe or be removed from any mailings or marketing. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, GDPR), on every e-mail sent to you, we provide links to access and change your subscription settings, as well as to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the GDPR. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at the e-mail address above. We will immediately correct any inaccurate information.